Who says Privacy & Security is out-of-reach for Small & Mid-Sized Organizations?
Let the lack of access to expertise and budgets NOT hold you back. Get compliant. And Remain Compliant.
Arrka empowers you to take on the Privacy & Security Challenges coming your way
And managing them efficiently and effectively without depending on expensive external expertise
Yet to start?
Struggling to figure out what needs to be done, when and how? Arrka gets you going. Quickly and easily.
You have figured the basics out and got a few things in place. Some policies & documents are done. Has it been rolled out, thought? Arrka equips you to operationalize and streamline
Phew! You are all set. Now to ensure you remain compliant. Arrka empowers you to do that. Throughout your journey.
Out-of-the-Box Privacy & Security Compliance
FAQs on Compliance for Small Organizations
- Arrka has been working with Small Businesses on their Privacy and Security Compliance requirements for a decade. We have seen at close quarters the challenges and struggles that a Small Business faces. Not only does a small business have scant resources (budgets, people, infrastructure, access to expertise), their organizational set up is also fundamentally different from large enterprises (For eg: decision making is in the hands of fewer stakeholders, etc). In such a scenario, ‘force-fitting’ solutions, frameworks and processes designed for large enterprises simply does not work.
- Which is why we at Arrka developed an entire suite of specialized solutions – including the underlying frameworks and methodologies – grounds up so that they are tailored for the unique requirements of Small Businesses.
- These are further baked into our platform – so you get them ready-to-use, straight out-of-the-box.
- Your policy needs to be translated into reality.
- For eg, when you state in your policy that you use the Personal Data you collect only for a list of, say, 5 purposes, then you need to ensure that you put the right processes and controls in place to ensure that actually happens in reality. Further, you need to monitor these to ensure they actually work.
- Similarly, your Infosec policy may state that you have an asset inventory and a password policy of using passwords of a minimum length of 8 characters that needs to be changed every three months. These need to be actually implemented and you need to have evidence of the same.
- All of this – and more – can be deployed and managed easily and effectively with Arrka’s solution.
- Absolutely! We layer our consulting services on top of the platform to offer you Virtual CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and Virtual CPO (Chief Privacy Officer) Services. So, in effect, we manage your security and privacy programs for you.
- Yes, absolutely. The platform is designed to get you completely ready for these certifications. Further, the Arrka team of experts steps in and handholds you through the entire certification process till you get certified.
- The Arrka platform is designed to help you do ‘simultaneous compliance’. Which means you can comply with all the applicable Data Privacy & Security Laws & Standards simultaneously, in one go. Further, you can add on any new law or standard anytime without having to go back to the starting point.
- This is great news. The Arrka platform perfectly synchronises with the work done by your legal counsel and operationalises all that the legal team does. In other words, we help you bring into practice all the documents that your legal counsel has drafted.
- Not at all! Your data continues to remain exactly where it is. The Arrka platform only helps you manage the compliance end-to-end, for which we do not need access to the actual data at any point in time.
- Nothing is required to be installed or deployed on your servers
- Yes, Arrka has a pool of Experts who can step in to help you with any queries you have or any assistance you may need.
Complying with multiple laws and standards can be daunting
We understand that your business is complex, probably spread across any countries, each with its own specific privacy and security laws and regulations. With Arrka, you can do it all.