Cloud-Native Organizations have Unique Privacy & Security Compliance Needs
Yes, your cloud-based solution providers take care of quite a few things. For the rest, you have Arrka.
Arrka empowers you to address the Privacy & Security Challenges that your Cloud Solution Providers do not
And manage them efficiently and effectively without depending on expensive external expertise.
Yet to start?
Struggling to get started? The Arrka platform gets you going. Simply, easily and quickly.
Policies & Documentation completed. Actioning them off is a different story? The Arrka platform streamlines all activities & processes.
Yayy! Now to ensure you remain compliant. The Arrka platform empowers you to do that. Throughout your journey.
Out-of-the-Box Privacy & Security Compliance
FAQs on Compliance for Cloud-Native Organizations
- Your organization’s data is your sole responsibility. And therefore, ensuring its Security & Privacy is also responsibility. Sure, your vendors would take care of those sections under their care. However, they do not address aspects like how the Personal Data under your care gets used, how you take care of Rights exercise by your users (for eg, if you are asked to erase all data), how you ensure the security of data that is on end -users devices, and so on. Nor do they establish your Privacy policies and practices – something that your customers and other stakeholders ask for. Hence, you need to ensure the Privacy and Security of your organization’s data.
- Arrka has always had a special, dedicated focus on Small & Mid-Sized organizations. Many of these are completely cloud-native or almost there. So we understand the specific challenges they face and the nuanced approach to the solutions they need.
- So we know exactly what you need when we see that you are cloud-native – and our solution is designed for your precise requirements.
- Our solution comprises our robust frameworks and methodologies, various intelligence engines & repositories as well as separate modules in the form of easy-to-use templates, workflows and dashboards.
- All of this is baked into the Arrka platform and pushed under the hood – so our clients can simply focus on their business while Arrka works quietly in the background to ensure their Data Privacy and Infosec compliances are taken care of.
- Your policy needs to be translated into reality.
- For eg, when you state in your policy that you use the Personal Data you collect only for a list of, say, 5 purposes, then you need to ensure that you put the right processes and controls in place to ensure that actually happens in reality. Further, you need to monitor these to ensure they actually work.
- Similarly, your Infosec policy may state that you have an asset inventory and a password policy of using passwords of a minimum length of 8 characters that needs to be changed every three months. These need to be actually implemented and you need to have evidence of the same.
- All of this – and more – can be deployed and managed easily and effectively with Arrka’s solution.
- Absolutely! We layer our consulting services on top of the platform to offer you Virtual CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and Virtual CPO (Chief Privacy Officer) Services. So, in effect, we manage your security and privacy programs for you.
- Our platform provides out-of-the-box readiness for some popular certifications (like ISO 27001/27701). For the rest, our consulting team works with you to help you with some of the highly specialized ones.
- The Arrka platform is designed to help you do ‘simultaneous compliance’. Which means you can comply with all the applicable Data Privacy & Security Laws & Standards simultaneously, in one go. Further, you can add on any new law or standard anytime without having to go back to the starting point.
- This is great news. The Arrka platform perfectly synchronises with the work done by your legal counsel and operationalises all that the legal team does. In other words, we help you bring into practice all the documents that your legal counsel has drafted.
- Not at all! Your data continues to remain exactly where it is. The Arrka platform only helps you manage the compliance end-to-end, for which we do not need access to the actual data at any point in time.
- Nothing is required to be installed or deployed on your servers
- Yes, Arrka has a pool of Experts who can step in to help you with any queries you have or any assistance you may need.
Complying with multiple laws and standards can be daunting
We understand that your business is complex, probably spread across any countries, each with its own specific privacy and security laws and regulations. With Arrka, you can do it all.