Arrka Apprenticeship Program for Freshers
Arrka is India’s pioneer in the very specialized and exploding domain of Data Privacy. It also does significant work in CyberSecurity. Arrka is unique in the disruptive business model it has created – with its first-of-its-kind-in-the-industry Arrka Intelligent Platform at its core. Founded by two industry stalwarts – Shivangi Nadkarni and Sameer Anja – it is often referred to as ‘the company to watch out for’ in the industry.
For more details: www.arrka.com
Apprenticeship Program for Freshers
Arrka has just launched its formal apprenticeship program for fresh graduates. The program is designed for the following two profiles of freshers only:
Profile #1: MBA’s from IIMs / Select other Top Rung B-Schools
Profile #2: BCS/ BCA/MCA graduates who have a flair for cybersecurity
- This program is designed to absorb successful apprentices into Arrka at the end of the Apprenticeship Period. Hence, only candidates who have completed their course and are ready for employment will be considered.
- Candidates who are looking for mid-course work like summer projects/ mid-course projects will not be considered.
How does the Program Work?
Selected candidates will have to undergo a three month apprenticeship with Arrka. During this period, each Apprentice will be given specific assignments. At the end of the three month period, every Apprentice will undergo an assessment. Those who clear the assessment will be offered a job at Arrka.
Profile #1 will be absorbed as Management Trainees and Profile #2 would be absorbed at Technical Trainees.
Until the Covid Situation eases, the Apprenticeship will be on a work-from-home basis. Post this period, the candidates would be posted in locations as per then business requirements.
Every Apprentice will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/- at the end of the Apprenticeship period, subject to successfully clearing the Apprenticeship. Those who do not successfully clear the Apprenticeship will not be paid any stipend.
Pre-requisites for the Apprenticeship:
- The candidate must have a personal laptop in good working condition that can be used for the program.
- The candidate must also have a good internet connection to enable ease of remote working
Interested candidates may send the following to email@example.com:
- An updated
copy of their resume.
- Resume should contain detailed description of all the projects they have undertaken during their course as well as any work experience they may have in the past
- Resume should also have their marks/grades from Class 12th onwards
- A 150 word write up on what is their interest in the work Arrka does and why Arrka should consider them for the program. ONLY IN 150 WORDS – NOT MORE