The Reserve Bank of India, in its role as the regulator for the Indian Banking Sector, has rolled out a number of cybersecurity frameworks and mandates. These are applicable not just to the core entities – the Banks or NBFCs themselves – but also to their surrounding ecosystems. This means that even if you are a vendor to a bank or NBFC, you have to follow many of the requirements of the mandates from RBI.
To make this process of compliance relatively easier for the entities involved, Arrka has specially designed ArrkaComply: RBI. Offered off the powerful Arrka Intelligent PlatformTM combined with assisted services from experts, ArrkaComply: RBI empowers organizations to quickly comply with the requirements of RBI’s mandates.
A Quick Overview of the Solution Offering:
- Pre-designed, sharply focussed assessment questionnaires that quickly tell you where exactly you stand and what are the gaps that need to be bridged to ensure compliance
- Technology Risk Assessment using VAPT – as required
- Out-of-the-box policies & processes to get you going
- KPIs and management dashboards to manage the program end-to-end
- A Host of tools and repositories built into the platform to make your compliance straightforward
- All supported by a team of experts to guide you every step of the way
Special Mention: We at Arrka understand that becoming compliant and remaining compliant are two different things – and need to be focussed on independently. Hence our offering comprises two distinct parts – to get you there in the first place and, once there, to ensure you remain there!
For further details, do get in touch