ArrkaComply: ISO 27701
One of the ‘youngest’ standards in the ISO portfolio, ISO 27701 was released in August 2019. It is a standard for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS). An extension to ISO 27001 and 27002, ISO 27701 helps establishing privacy management within the context of the organization
Further, this is a certifiable standard.
Given the rapidly evolving focus on Data Privacy, this standard is likely to get popular quickly and see adoption by many organizations.
Arrka – with its extensive experience in implementing and managing Data Privacy Programs for organizations – has leveraged this expertise to design and launch ArrkaComply: 27701. Offered off the powerful Arrka Intelligent PlatformTM combined with assisted services from experts, ArrkaComply: ISO 27701 empowers organizations to implement and manage this initiative efficiently and effectively.
A Quick Overview of the Solution Offering:
- Pre-designed, sharply focussed assessment questionnaires that quickly tell you where exactly you stand and what are the gaps that need to be bridged to ensure compliance
- Out-of-the-box policies, processes and documentation to get you going
- KPIs and management dashboards to implement and manage the program end-to-end
- A Host of tools and repositories built into the platform to make your compliance straightforward
- All supported by a team of experts to guide you every step of the way
For further details, do get in touch