The Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India, in its role as the regulator for the Indian Insurance Sector, has rolled out an Information and Cyber Security Framework for the insurance sector a while ago.
These are applicable not just to the core entities – the insurers themselves – but also to their surrounding ecosystems of vendors and service providers. This means that even if you are a vendor to an insurance provider, you have to follow many of the requirements of these this mandate from IRDAI.
To make this process of compliance relatively easier for the entities involved, Arrka has specially designed ArrkaComply: IRDAI. Offered off the powerful Arrka Intelligent PlatformTM combined with assisted services from experts, ArrkaComply: IRDAI empowers organizations to quickly comply with the requirements of IRDAI’s mandates.
A Quick Overview of the Solution Offering:
- Pre-designed, sharply focussed assessment questionnaires that quickly tell you where exactly you stand and what are the gaps that need to be bridged to ensure compliance
- Technology Risk Assessment using VAPT – as required
- Out-of-the-box policies & processes to get you going
- KPIs and management dashboards to manage the program end-to-end
- A Host of tools and repositories built into the platform to make your compliance straightforward
- All supported by a team of experts to guide you every step of the way
Special Mention: We at Arrka understand that becoming compliant and remaining compliant are two different things – and need to be focussed on independently. Hence our offering comprises two distinct parts – to get you there in the first place and, once there, to ensure you remain there!
For further details, do get in touch