HITRUST (an acronym for ‘Health Information Trust Alliance’) an entity based out of the US has developed the HITRUST CSF – a comprehensive framework for Information Risk Management & Compliance. Popular amongst healthcare entities and their ecosystem on services providers, vendors & partners, HITRUST is a framework that many entities globally aspire to or are required to comply with.
To make this process of compliance relatively easier for the entities involved, Arrka has specially designed ArrkaComply: HITRUST. Offered off the powerful Arrka Intelligent PlatformTM combined with assisted services from experts, ArrkaComply: HITRUST empowers organizations to quickly comply with the requirements of HITRUST’s mandates.
A Quick Overview of the Solution Offering:
- Pre-designed, sharply focussed assessment questionnaires that quickly tell you where exactly you stand and what are the gaps that need to be bridged to ensure compliance
- Technology Risk Assessment using VAPT – as required
- Out-of-the-box policies & processes to get you going
- KPIs and management dashboards to manage the program end-to-end
- A Host of tools and repositories built into the platform to make your compliance straightforward
- All supported by a team of experts to guide you every step of the way
Special Mention: We at Arrka understand that becoming compliant and remaining compliant are two different things – and need to be focussed on independently. Hence our offering comprises two distinct parts – to get you there in the first place and, once there, to ensure you remain there!
For further details, do get in touch